Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Knowledge is Power: What Do You Know About Your Business?



Knowledge is power. How is your business doing? Can you talk about how much you have sold and how much profit you have this year? Do you have a good idea how much taxes you will pay this year? The answers to these questions obviously should be yes but you need meaningful and accurate business financials to know these answers. I can help you to get this information and have this knowledge, power, at your fingertips or at a click of a mouse or touch of a screen.

While my main business is preparing income tax returns, I have seen most business lack the information needed for their business to prepare an income tax return and the ability to convert that information into knowledge to make good strategic decisions about their business. To address this need I offer help for business owners to get this information, understand it and make strategic decisions with it.

Call me for my help to get you empowered with this information and converting it to knowledge to help you make decisions that will help your business to succeed. I can help you become empowered to really know your business. I can help you setup your books in Quickbooks online, clean your books up if you already have them set up, work with your bookkeeper to properly use Quickbooks and finally help you understand your business so you can make informed decisions that will help you succeed.

Yes knowledge is power. Call me for my help to tap into this knowledge about your business.

Contact the CPA Superhero for help with your business and your life goals. I consult with or coach business owners to manage and grow their business and develop strategies. Additionally, I prepare tax returns for business owners. For over thirty years I have worked with many different successful and unsuccessful business owners and that experience has given me unique insight that you can tap into as one of my clients. So contact me today to setup an appointment to talk about your business and your life goals.


Jeff Haywood, CPA
The CPA Superhero

Business Consultant/Coach
Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor
217-923-8007
jeff.jhtaxes@gmail.com



The above information is general information and is not all inclusive and as always in your tax situation everything "depends on facts and circumstances." So call me to talk about your specific facts and circumstances.